1 Peter 3:8-18
- What is the context in which Peter is writing his letter?
- How does gentleness foster fearlessness?
- What is the difference between unity and uniformity?
- What is “sympathy” from 1 Peter 3:8?
- What four words did Kevin share that have the ability to change the world?
- What does Psalm 34 say about the way to love life and see good days?
- How is suffering a unique opportunity for the Holy Spirit?
- How has great ministry happened in your life as a result of misery?
- What happens in our lives when we set apart Christ as holy?
- When is Jesus most “hallowed” in our lives?
- Has anyone asked you recently about the hope that you have?
- What is the connection between the defense that we are called to make and our story?
- What happens the more we are grounded in Christ?
- Why did Jesus suffer?
- What steps might you need to take to be “fearlessly gentle” this week?