Women’s Bible study will begin on Tuesday, October 27th. We will have morning and evening sessions in person and via Zoom. We will be going through an 8-week study of the book of Philippians with Jo Saxton. Sign up in the foyer or contact Sue Stump at firstname.lastname@example.org or 485-6773. There is no cost for this study and the deadline to sign up is TODAY.
The BCS Survive & Thrive Virtual Auction is coming up on November 7th. You can view items and bid before that. Go to Blackhawk.fyi for more information.
- Christmas series 1st 3 weeks in December: FULFILLED. We will learn about many of the prophecies in Scripture regarding the Messiah, and how each of those prophecies was FULFILLED in the person of Jesus Christ.
- December 11 worship night will be a fun night for the whole family with a great mix of traditional Christmas music and worship songs. We will also have a live nativity with animals outside to stop and visit on your way in to the church.
- December 18th & 19th “It’s A Wonderful Loop”.
- Christmas Eve we will be having two services at 5:00 and 7:00.
- High School Students can register for REFUEL 2020 on October 30-Nov 1. We opened up a few more spots – register soon at Blackhawk.fyi
- Currently open during the 11:00 service, and we are looking for several more volunteers in order to open classes for the 9:00 service.
- Please email Leah at email@example.com if you are able to serve!
Connect & Go Fair – November 8th after each service in the competition (main) gym. We will have leaders who can help you connect in a life group, and we will also have ministry leaders who can get you plugged in to serving.
“Take the Journey with Us” continues today with a look at “The Sinfulness of Humanity.” Go to takethejourneywithus.com to sign up for the Discipleship Journey today.