Choose Jesus, Not Sides
31 May 2020
- In what ways has the Lord changed your plans lately?
- When is the last time you engaged in conversation with someone who felt or believed differently than you?
- Do you sympathize with people who have had different experiences than you? In what way?
- How does Romans 2:11 help us to find clarity in this and any situation?
- “Hurt people hurt people.” How have you seen this in your own life and the lives of those around you?
- What would it look like for you to move from comment to conversation?
- “The stands people take stem from where they’ve sat and what they’ve seen.” How has this determined your point of view?
- What would it look like for you to choose Jesus over choosing sides?
- How do liberties sometimes turn into opportunities for the flesh?
- Do you need to stop fighting to be right? How?
- Would you rather be right or make an eternal difference?
- Who is the “they” that you understand the least?
- How does Romans 5:8 apply to our need to be right?
- “Bearing means caring.” How might this show up in your life this week?
- What did Kevin suggest about ways to put this message into motion?