14 June 2020
- Do you find yourself in a season of weariness?
- How does a person get a place in God’s family?
- What is the “dividing wall of hostility” between people and God?
- How does the truth that Jesus is not surprised by anything an encouragement to you in troubled times?
- Jesus is able to sympathize with us in our weakness. How does this encourage you today?
- What does it mean that we are the house of God?
- Do you ever find yourself experiencing divided loyalties in your relationship to God?
- How does Exodus 29 connect with our practice of communion?
- How does baptism symbolize our relationship with God?
- What is the “right hope”? What is the wrong hope? Where do you find yourself placing your hope in this moment?
- What does it mean to fight “from victory” and not “for victory”?
- How have you reimagined “assembling together” these last few months? How has it been a blessing? How has it been a struggle?
- Why does “holding fast your confession” mean holding loosely to your own opinions?
- What is the relationship between meeting other people’s needs and your own needs?
- How does the truth of “the day drawing near” make the commands of Hebrews 10 more urgent?