DS3 students, grab your beach gear and games! Middle school students entering 7th & 8th grade (2023-2024) are invited to come and enjoy a day at the Warren Dunes State Park in Sawyer, Michigan. Registration is limited!
At Warren Dunes State Park, the students will enjoy the sand dunes, volleyball, food trucks, and Lake Michigan. Breakfast snacks and water will be provided on the bus. STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR: Money for Lunch and Supper. On the way home, they can bring a sack lunch for both meals or money for the food trucks at the state park and McDonald’s.
ITEMS TO BRING:
- MONEY for lunch and supper
- beach bag with a modest swimsuit
- sandals and/or sneakers & socks (if needed)
- extra change of clothing & sweatshirt
- beach & sporting items to play with
- water bottle
- road trip games