The DS3 Auglaize Kayak Event is just a paddle away for students entering 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th grade (2023-2024). The Auglaize Canoe & Kayak facility is located along the banks of the beautiful Auglaize River outside of Oakwood, Ohio. Registration is limited!
At Auglaize, students will enjoy a 3-mile flat river experience that should take about 1 1/2 hours down the Auglzie River. Students will then enjoy games, a wagon ride, swimming, smores, fishing (bring your own equipment – optional), an Auglaize camping store, and much more!
ITEMS TO BRING:
- packed lunch
- water shoes
- appropriate weather attire (i.e., jacket if cool, etc..)
- beach bag with a modest swimsuit
- extra change of clothing & sweatshirt
- beach & sporting items to play with
- water bottle
- fishing gear (bring your own equipment – optional)
- money for the Auglaize store (optional)
- road trip games